If you have been looking for free and light weight photo editing tool for Mac, look no further. Download and install MeituPic App for Mac, compatible with OS X macOS Sierra and forget about all the other Photoshop alternatives.
Guide to Download and Install MeituPic App for Mac
If you have made your mind to get this amazing thing on your Macbook then simply follow the steps below:
1. Download any good Android emulator on your Macbook. We recommend Blue stacks.
2. Once downloading is completed, proceed with its installation.
3. Now you need to launch the emulator using its icon.
4. Search for “MeituPic App”.
5. Select the app and start its downloading.
6. Once downloading is completed, launch MeituPic App for Mac.
7. When you launch it for the first time, MeituPic App for Mac will ask for permissions to access your photo library and camera.
8. Grant the permissions and enjoy.
Now you can take photo using your Macbook Pro Facetime camera or choose any existing selfie or photo to start playing with. One small issue with emulators is that they sometime consume lot of power. It is because it like app within app. You first launched the emulator and then the the app is running inside the emulator, so it puts some burden on your Mac processor and RAM. Other than that, there isn’t issue with MeituPic for Mac version.
Another method to get MeituPic for Mac is even without downloading it. Yes, you heard it right. You can use MeituPic Web version online in English.
Features of MeituPic for Mac
- Support latest macOS Sierra
- Compatible with Retina Display
- Light weight and easy to use
We hope that you will enjoy MeituPic App for Mac on your Macbook Pro or iMac, as it is such a stunning app. If you are facing any sort of issue with MeituPic for Mac, do let us know.